Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ipodtouch

I bought a new ipodtouch to replace my walkman which I 've been using more than three years. When I go out, I always carry a mp3 player for listnenig to podcasting programs. I like my old walkman which is handy to handle for its small size just like a small lighter. And I favor Sony's excellent quality, which provide us stability and a long batterylife. On the other hand, I have been away from Apple's products for the reason of its smaller share in the PC market.
But what made me to decide to purchase a new ipodtouch is that this new gadget works as an Internet mashine as well as a mp3 player. It is decisive factor for people who hope to see websites at any time. 
My decision was correct. A ipodtouch offers me more than I've expected. The most impressive character is user-friendly operation system using fingers. It's very easy and comfortable. In some cases, I think it's better than using a mouse.

No comments: