Friday, April 11, 2008

E-Mobile

I've subscribed to E-Mobile service recently. It is a newest wireless carrier in Japanese market and offering a high-speed wireless service now. But the area coverage is limited to the only large cities like Tokyo and Osaka. I thought that it would take some more time to connect the service in my rural area.
A couple of weeks ago, I found the notice that my living area had got into the E-Mobile's coverage. It was good new for me because I had been a user of willcom that provide us a relatively slow sevice at resonable fee. A week later, I became a user of E-Mobile. The speed is astonishing and I'm really satisfied with the service totally.
I often go out with my notebook to check the connecting condition at some spots I visit. I came to notice that E-Mobile service is expanding rapidly more than I expected.

No comments: